WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Professional representation from an ownership perspective
- Achieve results through teamwork and integrity
- Partner in developing sales strategies
- Communicate in a timely and precise manner
NATIONAL MARKETSHARE GROUP inc. PROVIDES:
- Complete sales coverage in all areas assigned to include major and secondary accounts
- Professional representation as we develop your business
- Comprehensive and intensive selling programs
- Representation at account shows as needed
- In depth business and data analysis required for business reviews with major accounts
- We have patience to stay focused and interested in the long term objectives of our principal partners
Bill Burwinkel (Chairman of the Board and Founder of NATIONAL MARKETSHARE GROUP inc.) started his sales career in 1970 after serving with the U.S. Army in Vietnam.
From 1975 through 1979 he worked for Pioneer Products, a Division of General Mills, as a Sales Representative and then Zone Sales Manager with Kroger Corporate and Divisional responsibilities.
In 1979, the Shur-Good Biscuit company of Cincinnati, Ohio asked Bill to become Vice President of Marketing and develop a full line distributorship in Ohio, as well as penetrate the Indiana and Kentucky marketplace.
Then in 1983 Bill founded NATIONAL MARKETSHARE GROUP inc. with a focus on the future and committed to “Exceeding Customer and Principal Expectations.” Bill assembled a Team that believes in the importance of family and hard work, the RIGHT ATTITUDE, giving back to the community and having fun.